Hello,

Im going through a really rough patch atm. I have a history of health anxiety but for months have been doing ok.. till now. I had a couple of water infections so had strong antibiotics that totally messed up my contraceptive pill and my period came early. My doc told me to run 2 packets together due to the antibiotics.

Anyway.. for the past couple of weeks i have what feels like period pain all the time with twitching uterus an back ache and had a couple of days of spotting. I have drove myself mad with worry, i cant sleep or eat and i am having full blown panics at least once a day.

went to see the doctor he felt my stomach and said everything felt fine and that its propbably due to my cycle sorting itself out. He said he would do a blood test (count) to put my mind at rest. HOWEVER it hasnt! how can he tell there is anything wrong by just feeling my stomach? i have had my water tested ect and its ok. but i feel like i need an altrasound or something, anything that will properly ease my mind from this madness.

Im 23 and should be enjoying life instead im constantly scared. can anyone help me to feel better?

thanks