Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EPTOPIC BEATS..FUTTERS..HELP ME PLEASE..

EPTOPIC BEATS..FUTTERS..HELP ME PLEASE..

Hiya all

I have read every post ,i have avoided caffine,and i have tried my best to get my head around eptopic beats.. but i just cant they actually make me sick, does any one get some dizzyness with this too,as i do.. i have had ecg's as i have said be4 but they never show then.. what am i going to do, it scares me constantleyand what with all my other symptoms to contend with i cant stand it anymore, i can get them every 4 mins throughout the whole day and the last two nights they have actually woke me up.. im sure therer has to be something wrong.
    Occassionally i get a few pains in my chest and back.. my hearts filps, spins, shudders, does one big pause and then beats fast( eptopic) it just dosnt have any control atall. it just goes mental.. this just cant be ok to have.... there has to be a problem... coz this isnt normal...im scared and i cant live like this... with everything else... i tell you i will end it all if things dont change soon, because i am in constant physical and emotional pain... i hate myself, i hate the way i look, i cant stand this people anymore...
    I did go to church this morning , didnt relsie that the church near me was a christain church full of praise and uplifting music.. im so pleased for that, and will attend now every sunday... because i do belive.. so im hoping god will help me, i have these tablets citalopram here sittting looking at me still, still dont know weather to take them..im scared it will cause low blood pressure /or make me panic /or give me depression worse, because im bad enough already.

i just dont know freinds... wheres trev these days i havnt seen him for ages, he was a gem..

ashx

Funny you should mention me..........I'm just back from being on holiday.

Ashley, I can only say what I've said before really. You have to try and relax in every way. IT WILL TAKE TIME EVEN THEN. The body does not just switch straight off. TRY and do things that take your mind off of your condition. And give it time.........even months.

Cheers,
    Trev

Hi Ash,

Yeah Trev is a little gem when he's not skiing, yoga-ing and aqua-robing all in his leopard skin leotard

Trev expect to hear about the recent hols when you get chance and hope you had a lovely time hun.

Now Ash about these flippin mad heart happenings - you have been to your doc recently and they aren't worried that in itself is very reassuring.
    A couple of weeks ago I had them again and really didn't like them but I read over old posts on here and realised they were just the same as everybody elses and I had had them this time last year too.

I still don't like them but because I have got on and kept myself busy they have calmed right down again - now this week I am only getting them a couple of times a day rather than lots of times a day.

Something that has helped me recently is doing the muscle relaxation cd that I bought from NOpanic (the charity) that I am doing my telephone anxiety course with. I have got quite a few relaxation tapes that all help but this is a good one in that you physically have to tighten each muscle group in turn and then release. This is working well for me at the moment but they do stress even when we feel good we should still make time to do these sorts of tapes reguluarly!!!!!!

Is it worth you getting this cd - reducing your anxiety levels in general will certainly help with the heart stuff

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

ash

please i want no more talk of ending it all. you have your kids and your own life to think off. no more do you here me ash. both marc and i are sooo worried you are a great friend and when we are bad you console us as you did for me yesterday.

have you ever ahd a 24 hour tape. please listen to me. i do not ask you this because i think you have a heart problem because i know you do not. i ask you this only because the 24 hour tape will show up these ectopics through out your day and then your doc will see them he will then get a copy of the result from the hospital that will confirm that you are getting these eratic beats but that they are noy=thing to worry about.

yuor gp can refere you to get one of these done and if you are fortunate to know someone in the hospital or have a good relationship with yuor gp get him to try to get it fast

does this help.

no talk of ending it again ash i am gonna be so mad at yuo for this because as bad as it is life is for living, dont ever think that the alternative will be better

jackie

Yo trev..

You alright trev ..hows it going with you ..hope you had a nice hoilday..but im glad ya back lol...actually that wa well freaky coz you like disapeared and then i put a post on saying..wheres trev and then from no-where you appeared.. funny.. i know trev what your saying is right... but easyier said than done isnt it huh.. i do try but sometimes they are just to to nasty and i freak...
    Piglet thanx for your words of definite wisdom in the heart region,i just cant stand them i could have at least 150-200 of them at the least in one day.. is that really normal mate?i tell ya i never knew this side of anxiety... boy i have had it bad over the years but never to this level,,, but i went through so much last year.
    I suffer with anxiety and depression to the max..and i get despartley depressed.. like i want to die depressed... i cant understand the fact i am scared of all these nasty symptoms i get, and always live in fear of something killing me and then on the other hand.. i get desparate and cant stand the pain anymore and want to end it... its mad.. and so awful
    I have these tablets but i just dont weather to take them.. citalpram..i have a tablet phobia like alot of people...

im scared so much every day, i just find life hard now..i want to be happy and yet i feel so so sad.

ash x

jak..
    sorry mate.. i dont want to of course i dont.. but i am just into far to much pain ... and it hurts mate ya know..sorry jackie..
    The doctor did make a referral for an appointment at the hospital regarding my heart,but ya know this takes time..i hope i have time.
    Im just so down an all jacks and im clutching at that straw and this straw..and im weak of it all.. 20 f***ing years of fears, i have had it.. and this time round well its done it for me... im sorry to be so dam negitive.. but negitive is all i have ever known,,, i think if a positive turned around and hit me in the face...i would properley then have such a shock i would have a friggin heart attack then...

love ya

ashley x

lol, i dont think so

please remember what you went through last year. yes you feel youve always had too many fears and that these symptoms have blown you away. i understand that and you know i do.

but please recall yuor life last year and what you were put through with your kids. not what you did but what you were put through. ash this was huge please dont underestimate what you been through and give your body time to get this out of its system before it heals. it needs time, trev says that and he is right

jackie

Oh you advanced members know it all dont ya hahaha lol lol

Jackie where would i be without you ---and marc and everyone that surports me on here,im so glad i found you guys.. coz i couldnt do this alone..my family bless them havnt got a friggin clue ya know..
    Thanx for everyone surporting me..and if anyone has any advice i always gladley listen ..

loves ya all

ashx

If anyone has any more help on eptopics.. and wants to share thier experince with me please do as it helps... well for a few mins..

thanx

ash x

ash have you looked at the section in " welcome to nomorepanic " by claire entitled " common posts " or words to that effect. it has all the lovely ectopics experience that helps. and i know that marc has told you her horrible experience of them which must help. did marc tell you about the one off thing that she was given by the homeopath person and how much it helped her ectopics? did you enquire.

any way hun it is your fear of them that keeps them coming at such force and you know it

am i an advanced member? dont know whether that is good or bad, just means i whine more than the rest of you .lol

jackie

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information