Hello all.

I am hoping someone can help me a bit, because now we are getting to that time of year in my part of the world where thunderstorms and sever weather including tornadoes watches and warnings are more likely.

I have a fear of severe weather especially anything involving tornadoes. everyone else thinks I'm nuts bar my girl who sympathies but really does not know what she can do for me.

Sunday is supposed to be a doozy and I'm a bit worked up two days early!

I stupidly enough following the National Weather Service all week and know ahead of time how bad it is. If the report calls for bad weather and I know about it I'm in a 'pre-panic' state all day, worse if I'm at work, and when it comes I'm pretty much in full blown panic mode till it subsides.

It really sucks at work as I have to deal with the public and I feel so jumoy and like I'm going to snap on them because I can't get how they are so damn calm like its sunshine and blue skies!

I have a couple xannax but I won't have those all Spring and Summer and I'm supposed to be moving to Texas where they can have hurricanes oh boy!

Any3waya and helps, links or support on this is greatly appreciated, I feel a bit like a baby admitting this, but I know going to work Sunday if the weather reports still call for severe weather including tornadoes will be hell for me no joke.