hi, first im sorry if the post has no relevance to panic or anxiety but im really just looking for advice from anyone.
i came across a conversation my 13 yr old daughter had with a boy who 'claimed' to be 14 on her msn messenger today. in this convo he was begging her to put her cam on and asking her to bend over, show her boobs etc etc..it got worse but im sure no one wants the full details. thankfully she said no and made excuses to all this but was obviously loving the attention.
ive given her a huge lecture and made her delete most of her contacts, ive scared the life out of her tonight by threatening to call he father/police..you name it. the pc is in our living room so she is rarely alone, i must have been putting the kids to bed when all this was said.
what angers me is the pressure he was putting her under, and that perhaps he was not 14 but 40 or something.
what would other parents do under this situation..i even added him to mine, hoping he would try it on with me, but he didnt. so i told him who i was and threatened him. he didnt seem to care and even dared to call me a pedo for having a conversation with him! he was still online at half past 12 am..surely if he was 14 he wouldnt be online at that time?
ok sorry for the long post but im shocked by this and feeling highly anxious.