Thread: FEELING BAD

FEELING BAD

Im feeling really down and bad today, maybe its cause i went and had some drinks last night, but ive got a real nauseus feeling today. Will this anxiety leave ever leave me? I am worried im dying and everyday is my last. i fear im gonna just collpase and never wake up. from the moment my head comes off my pillow every morning i fear things and start to feel physical symptoms. Its not right surely to feel lightheaded without somthing terrible being wrong. I fear tumour, blood clots, and brain cancer. i just wanna wake up and be able to say to myself 'one day im gonna feel better' if i feel weak and faint will i collapse with anxiety? or if i tell myself il be ok dya think i will be? everyday i have a heavy feeling in my head like my eyes are struggling to open, the tension is very painful sometimes, again cant this be a tumour?

Please help x

Hi Katy, anxiety can lend itself in many forms and as i have learned, alcohol doesn't help it. Just try and remember it wont harm you, it's just anxiety, i know easy to say when your feeling rottern.

Try and relax, have a search through the net looking for ways to relax, this in itself is a distraction and you never know it may help.

Try not to feed your anxiety by giving it worry to feed on.

Tara xx

Katy katy dear katy..
    Darling...this is anxiety through to the core..100% all the way..its no terminal illness darling, you are not going to drop down dead.. nothink is going to happen to you.. i promise u with my hand on my heart.
    You do have to except this is anixety sweety.. i know how it is i know how you feel, i freak out so much.. but like i said to wendy and a few others on here just recently you have to except that this is anxiety and that is half the battle won... NO ONE SAID THIS IS EASY THOUGH..
    I live in constant fear katy.. i am down,depressed, and cant stand the pain no more..so darlin i know where ya at.. yeah.
    Katy what self-help are you doing ? and are you still taking the medication.

IN ORDER TO RECOVER.. WE HAVE TO HELP OURSELFS.. SELF-HELP IS THE BEST HELP WE CAN HAVE..IF WE DONT HELP OURSELFS .. WE WILL NEVER GET BETTER..EASYIER SAID THAN DONE..
    ASHLEY XXX

katy

Also just to add..well done for ya night out and i am glad you had a nice time, but asi have said to tara(hi ya gal) the other week, drink will aggrivate your condtion, theres no doubt about that.. moderation thats all, nothink wrong with a drink or two ..my god no.. but when you are on medication and your drinking heavily its not the greatest combination.

I have learnt i tell yaxx and so has tara--ant that right tara lol

ashley x

Thread Information