Hi
I am just wondering for my own reassurance if anyone else experiences like a wheezing chest sensation which makes them cough alot.

I experience this often and i always find myself coughing but cant seem to clear anything and it makes me feel like im struggling to breathe. I hate the sound of it and i hate having to cough.

I have never smoked,(or been bought up in a smokey environment) i have never took drugs. i dont drink but have done odd times in the past before i had kids.

I automaticly think to myself that i have Asthma because thats what i feel in my mind that Asthma sufferers experience, and i know im wrong for doing this because i should know by now that it doesnt help matters but i researched my symptoms and it came up with Asthma.

I have been to the doctors in the past about it and i had a spirometry test and it came back that i had a lung age of a 172 but the doctor laughed it off and said its obviously not right and did a peak flow test and it was fine she said.

She looked at how i suffer from anxiety etc and she puts it down to that, but i dont feel reassurred and things can changed over the years so maybe it was a start of me developing Asthma and now i have it?

Im always feeling like i cant breathe, im breatheless dead easy and i always feel like im suffocating. I have 3 kids and its ruining my life.

Sorry for it been so long.