Thread: chest pain

chest pain

hi all. havent posted about chest pain for quite some time and was just wondering something

i have pains at the minute, ive had them for 3 days and they are really severe. my chest is horrific and sooooo sore to touch.

has anyone ever had this before.

ive also complained with sweating and nausea for the past few days but everyone has reassured me that this is the after effect of my kidney infection last week

sorry to bother you all its just that the pain in my chest is sometimes unbearable

jackie

Have you been hyperventilating alot? I had a bad panic attack last night and my chest is still sore only because of the cramps and hyperventilating.

Scooties Back

well maybe im not too sure. i guess i always hyperventilate and have had a few rough days of worry due to the fact that ive been sweating alot.( another new symptom ), so perhaps i am doing it even more. does this sound familiar type of pain. just so intense at the minute and then with the nausea and sweats i am thinking the worse. but i suppose ive had all these things for 3 or 4 days now. would it be more sudden and critical if it was my heart

jackie

Jackie

Hiya Oh sweety are you are having aright old time of it latley arnt ya..i hate to see you so bad like this.
    Mate nothink is wrong seriously,i have been sweating...dont laf but you should of seen me in church the other day,i was sweating,and my chest was hurting , because i wasnt breathing properley, and i was a mess, still am infact ..
    And today i have felt sick and it isnt just because i am on medication,i was having attacks of this too...even before the tabs jack its panic mate..serioulsy love..you are getting yaself(not your fault) into a frenzy...oh i do feel for you as i am there ..
    ((((((HUGS AND KISSES))))))

Love ashley xxxx

Thread Information