Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wake up vibrating!

Wake up vibrating!

This morning I woke at 4 am mist of fell back to sleep and woke again at 7am when I woke up I felt like I was totally vibrating!! Is this stress related? I'm stressed at the mo over tummy troubles. It was so bizzare.

Lele x

Re: Wake up vibrating!

This has happened to me a few times. I would attribute it to stress Nothing bad ever happened to me from it, it was just a scary sensation!

I get that a lot too! I call it "internal trembling" but "vibrating" actually describes it better.

It's horrible. You have my sympathy.

I have just seen this post and am glad that somebody else has at least felt this! A very similar experience happened to me a few days ago in the early morning where as I was settling into sleep a very strong vibration came from my chest and woke me up gasping instantly, naturally I shat myself, having looked into this as far as I could it would appear to be most common amongst people who suffer from anxiety in some way or form. Haven't had it since perhaps nothing to worry about.

Me too.

Mine was the shakes like I could not get warm yet I was. I was told it was excess adrenalin in my body and that it makes your muscles shake to rid itself.

Not pleasant.

Mee

hi
    ive posted about this heaps of times, ive had it since the beginning of the year. Doctor said it was anxiety and gave me pills - which im too scared to take - so have been putting up with it :(
    i have it almost 24/7, i must say it is slowly getting weaker, i cant wait to wake up one morning and not feel it.

I went through a stage where I would startle awake with that feeling - not the nicest is it xxx
    ''I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me''
    ~Dr Seuss~

Hi..yep, me too. I have had these on and off for years. Like an internal motor running/buzzing or a sort of internal tremor.

It is a WEIRD feeling and not nice at all, but it does go off when your anxiety lessens a bit. xxxx

I thought I was going mad, it ahppended to me a few times last week! At first I thought it was my phone vibrating but then realised it was on my bedside table and not on the matress.
    I swore it wasn't a dream but couldnt explain it.
    Feel so much better about it now

I had internal trembling for 6 months. then one day it just disappeared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information