Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sweating

sweating

please i am so sorry to be a pain, but generally i only sweat when i am due my period or sometimes i get it at night .

but fo rthe last few days ive been getting waves of sweats for no apparent reason. i did have a kidney infection but it is well gone so why am i so sweaty. i do have the chest pain as well but i have that all the time anyway and me doc says theis morning that this is nothing to worry about.

could it be a slow heart complaint coming as the two together seem suspect ie sweatibng and chest sore

any ideas

jackie

hi, it might be the end of your kidney infection coming out of your system but i have to say that i have a terrible problems with sweating and hot flushes which are definately caused by my anxiety.

really anxious? i have had this anxiety for 5 years nearly and you just think youve seen it all, but then a totally new thnig comes. my chest pain feels different and now this sweating. my doc checked me heart this morning and says its definitely not that. but i fear that because the pain wasnt so bad in the surgery that he could have missed something. the sweating during the day , or as you said hot flushes are so new to me and im frightened that the chest pain and it are connected

i fear all this worry has caused the heart complaint i fear the most and its slowly coming to the fore

what an optimist eh.lol

jackie

i've had anxiety for 20years on and off, believe me there is no end to its complaints. The sweating/flushes has been pretty consistant with me.
    Your doc will know what he is doing, we all come away saying 'what if'. When you are anxious its hard to be reassured. A lot of times it can take me a couple of days to accept what i've been told.
    By the way i've read that anxious people actually have stonger hearts (must be all that exercise we give it panicking) so i'd forget that worry. Its good for you lol
    anx

hi Jackie,just to reasure you,i am a sweatybetty too,and get awful chest pain.Although i know it is anxiety[you do to ![we cant help but fret when we get these blips,or a new symptom[my new one is aching ribs,anyone else get this????]so now i think i've got lung cancer,or asthma at least!!But i had a x-ray not that long ago and it was clear!So just relax,read your claire weekes books[she wil say the same i bet]we all her 4 you ,you are such a lovely helpful person.pm me any time you fancy to off load.love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

I get really hot at night - this morning my hair was wet through with it!

I don't know why but I have a fan on at night and that cools me (last night I didn't have it on so woke up very hot)

Nicola

girls these are really brilliant replies

i really feel loved i swear you are all heaven sent.

i hope i can trust all this soon but it is really great to know you care

jackie

Hi jackie!You still suffering,it can be so on going caut it.I have noticed this week i have been sweating more than ever and im convinced everyone can smell it!Im puting it down to hormones or my meds.
    Im all so alittle like you mary-rose i had a chest ex ray a couple of months ago because of being breathless and sore ribs.I thought i had lung cancer and still do some days.If its not one thing its something else.In fact i think i should have my own personal Gp to live with me that might cure me!!!When i win the lottery i will..

Jacks..im always a sweaty cow lol.. But truthfully i sweat so much, and sometimes get rages of it..its awful..but is a common symptom with anxiety my darling.. so try not to get yaself too worried..jack that is what you have anxiety and panic love...

Im always here for you sweetheart

ashley xxxx

Jackie
    you are so like me such a wee worry wart,please dont worry about your sweating i dont think its something serious at all its just another horrid symptom,remember you have been through a lot more recently with your infection so your worries have been higher, more worries, more symptoms, more symptoms more worries i so hate this god dam cycle

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information