Thread: recalling conversations with people you don't know anymore

recalling conversations with people you don't know anymore

I wish I could stop doing this. I keep being reminded of old friends and things I said to them and things they told me about themselves. I don't know them anymore. They're gone from my life so why can't my mind move on from them? All these memories are useless and not helping me. The more I think about them, the more I think they've long forgotten about me and most likely couldn't care less about how I feel. They would probably laugh if they read this. God, if only you could buy pride, confidence and self esteem because I don't feel I have any.

Re: recalling conversations with people you don't know anymore

There is another way of looking at this, how do you know they don't feel the same as you do and think the same way you do.

I have met so many people in my life over the years and each one has left a memory with me, i often wonder how they are doing and would they even remember me.

I always think memories of people you have met are treasured ones, some not so treasured but we try and learn from them.

I don't think anyone would laugh, i think they would probably think exactly how you do, if i ever see a bottle of confidence, pride and self esteem i'll certainly share it, but i also think we carry it within ourselves and just mislay it at times, normally at the times we most need it.

Thread Information