Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i feel so down.. i feel like quitting

i feel so down.. i feel like quitting

Hello friends,
    Im having a really bad day you know, started of fairly ok, then just got worse as the day went on, i feel so depressed and down, and lathegic behond belif, i feel so low and slow , its almost like my heart will stop beating and i will just fade away.
    Im getting extremley confused, dopey, forgetful badley, i keep getting things wrong, my vison isnt too clever, and i cant even crack a smile..
    its all very bizaree, and wierd... i have had such a bad day and i feel so down i cant stand this for much longer.
    I am on citrapram and i am on my 3rd week and on and off i have felt a tad better which is great, but the bad times are really bad .. and im weak of it.
    My sleep pattern is pathetic, i sleep around 2-3-4 and wake at 7am for the kids for school..however while i am asleep .. i will wake up with a raging fast heart beat.. so nasty and frightening i tell ya..the eptopics never leave myside .. i just wanna know when this is all going to stop.. f**k me man.

loves ya all

ash xxx

Hi Ash

You are doing so so well so please try not to let this blip get to you, I promise you It is just a bad day and you will soon be feeling better again

Trust me I know how exhausting this all is and you know how it gets me down so bad too but the progress you been making is great and am so proud of you sticking with your medication! now you been taking em for 3 weeks from what I understand you will soon be getting some positive results then there be no stopping you!!!!!

Keep Smiling

Wendy xxx

hi ash
    poor you another bad day huh

wendy is right when the meds start to kick in you will have more good days than bad i am sure
    there are so many people hear that will help anytime you need it myself included keep trying to crack a smile

thinking and praying for you jodie xx

Hi Ash

You poor love... You really are having a bad time of it. Do you think it could be the meds you are on causing this? because when i first got my anxiety i was put on seroxat and it made me feel worse i had to come of them.
    Now when i do get anxiety i try and cope with it with out meds and it works for me, i make myself busy to get it of my mind.

I know you have been feeling cr**p anyway but some meds can make it worse or better if that makes any sense.

Anixety does drain you but you will get better it will take time, mine lasted for months didn't think it would go i got so scared i didn't want to be on my own. But my husdand and kids needed me and i had to get better i had to fight this and i did i needed too.

I went to c a psychiatrist and it really helped me..... have you been to c 1? it may help you. Now when i get my anxiety i can't let it beat me.

Ash u need to b strong for your kids
    i do hope u get better really soon

You take care hun
    linda xx

Thanx wendy, jodie & linda your great friends and i care so much about ya, im just having a really bad day and dread the night as i never sleep.. its a constant battle all the time and im so weak of it all, i can have a high and then hit rock bottem and thats within hours let alone days.
    What am i going to do i try my best to feel positive and can be for other people 2, but im tired of fighting all the time, i am so tired ..i want to be myself without constantley checking myself all the time.

ashleyx

Also when will the side effects go, ive been on these citrapram for 2 weeks, in some ways i can see a little change, but i have lotes of side effects , drowzyness , hypo, and unreal being the main ones..had sickness and upset tummey..im feeling desparate again, and feel a panic attack is on its way i can feel it.
    oh god help me

ashley x

hi ashley,

i think its generally stated that it can take between two to six weeks for medication to settle in. it sounds like your emotions are very up and down. do try and stay positive, it will help you to cope, hopefully you'll find some serenity soon enough. you take care .. andrew

Hiya andrew my darling..you alright how are you? ( im still here-just )
    Its hard stuff you know these anti-d and i forgot just how hard they really are.. the side effects are a nightmare andrew, and i pray you are right in what you are saying in regards to the tabs settling in ya system.. i keep trying love but its so tiring and im weak mate ..so weak mentally..

with love ashley.

you take care too ..

hi ashley,

im fine, thanks for asking.

you can only wait and see if the anti-d's help you out. look after yourself as best you can, eat and sleep properly, keep trying and stay positive, it will all come together for you eventually, tcx .. andrew

Thanx for caring andrew im trying my best.. and do actually feel a little bright today, so thats good isnt it.

with love ashley x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information