Thread: Bleeding again!!!

Bleeding again!!!

Oh my goodness, I just can't cope with it anymore!! I have just finished my very lengthy period (well the last few days were just tiny bits of blood!!) and I go to the loo and I have a pinky blood coloured spot when I wipe myself. I am freaking out about cervical cancer, I just know that is what it is!! Got smear test and other examinations on Thursday can't wait that long then I have to wait for results. I read a story in the paper last night about a woman who had exactly the same symptoms with normal smear test results (I have always had normal ones) but she still had cervical cancer and had to have a hysterectomy!!! I don't know how to cope anymore

Re: Bleeding again!!!

Hi Krissybabes

What pill are you on now?
    When i started my period it was awful, i was on microgynon which made me more irregular, i then went on to the injection which made me have a period for 6 months!! im not on Yasmin, and my periods last for 7 days
    iv also read your last post, and iv had such a blocked nose, iv been full of cold and now my snot ...sorry tmi...also has blood in it! :(

Hi there

I was on femodene which I had been on for 10 plus years with a break for a year or two on the injection when my periods stopped completely! The doctor has changed my pill to micrognyn but I have not started taking it yet he told me to wait until I started my next period. I have had a terrible time with this over the past few months. Doc has reassured me that it is prob just the pill but I just can't stop worrying :-(

i no, i was so worried whe it was happening to me, i was bleeding heavily for so long and the pain was awful :(
    have you asked about the mini pill? x

No I haven't thought about that. I will see what happens with this one and if it still doesn't work then will ask about that. Will feel loads better once I get my smear etc updated and I know it is nothing sinister! Thanks for the comments

I have a similar concern... recently had a normal period after my second child and i've just started bleeding again about 15 days after finishing :( worried about cervical cancer too, not due a smear yet and I don't think I can go to the doctors again for yet another issue! ive recently started cerezette so could this be why? I've read stress & anxiety can also have an impact on your periods..?!

Well had my smear test this afternoon and the nurse also took swabs for infection etc. Fingers crossed all ok!! Have been having a really weird coloured discharge for past couple of days and now pain in my abdomen, which I think could be my IBS as it is the same sort of feeling I get when I have an attack of that! Sometimes I wish I was a man!!!!! Just got to wait on results now! Thanks to all for support xxx

Good luck, have my fingers crossed for you, let me know how the results go xx

Thread Information