Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1377

Thread: Citalopram side effects?

Re: Citalopram side effects?

Please, please, please, do not read about the side effects, as you know as well as I do that by reading or thinking about them you may get them. Being an anxious person as well does not help. I found a great site that is so helpful. I have read so many "positive" posts there and this has given me the confidence to start taking my 10mg citalopram. Please read them.

http://www.druglib.com/ratingsreviews/celexa/

Chris x
    WAS ON LORAZEPAM FOR 27 YEARS AFTER POST NATAL ANXIETY. THEN, WHEN DOCTORS WANTED PEOPLE "OFF" OF THESE DRUGS I WENT THROUGH A HELLISH WITHDRAWAL OF 16 MONTHS. I STILL SUFFER ANXIETY ATTACKS......

ive been on cialopram for 8 weeks now started on 10mg after 3 weeks went up to 20mg but last week came back down to 10mg still feeling ill all the time having a lot of aches and pains,headaches,spaced out,lump in throat doctor keeps telling me its all anxiety related,has anyone else felt like this after being on these for this long?????

i was on citalopram about 5 years ago and they suited me quite well until i found out i was pregnant and went against the advice of my doctor, i just stopped taking them just like that because i was scared they would harm the baby so please when its your time to come off them let your doctor wean you off them as i have been left with a tremble in my hands (5 years on i still have it)

Lost my job in the summer - no work since and to add to the pain my partner who I'd always considered my soul mate, left the relationship in November saying it was over. Completely devastated.

Doctor prescribed citalopram 20mg a week ago. Appetite gone completely - ok if you want to lose weight - lost 6 lbs in 8 days. Mind spaced out all over the place, headaches, seem to go to sleep ok but wake up about 4 in the morning with the bed wet with sweat. Figiting, tossing and turning with a burning sensation from my neck to my spine, vivid thoughts and images racing through my brain unable to switch off. Horrible. Hope it gets better soon.

Sounds pretty normal hun .Sorry about your relationship .Heres to a new start for you .Hang in it will get better ..Appetite will be reversed and you will put the weight back on .Hope you feel better soon ..sue x

Quote Originally Posted by sarab View Post
    Hi im due to take my first citalopram on sat after finishing fluoxetine im a bit nervous to take them as i did feel horrible side effects when first taking the fluoxetine...im happyto hear your feeling better now im waiting for counselling and hoping its going to help...xxx
    My Doctor took me off Fluoxetine yesterday after 10 weeks on them, as I was haveing constant headaches and he thought the Fluoxetine might be causing them. He started me right away on Citalopram and so far I have had no bad effects from them.

hi decca can i ask how you felt before you took the pills my boyfriend has changed so much love him, he hates himself so much and i dont know what to do to help him he cant even look at me he says he feels too guilty cos he has hurt me? thanks tash

Im on day 21 and I have noticed Im a bit more depressed in the mornings now. Is this a side effect ? I was on 10mg for 14 days and 7 days at 20mg.

someone please advise me.. my boyfriend has just been diagnosed with moderate to severe depression and given citalopram not on first 2 visits either (useless dr) i told him he had to get pills or i would stop him seeing kids (i wouldnt but it's all i had left). i knew he would go on them we have been together nearly 9 yrs we had a very prem baby 4 months early and she has been a constant source of stress and i think when someone shone a small torch at the end of our very long dark tunnel he just collapsed. he absolutely hates himself he cant look me in the eye he says it's the guilt of upsetting me and making me cry, he was the most loving tactile romantic person i knew now he cant even look at me i cry all the time.
    he says even if he gets better he cant come back incase it happens again the thought he could hurt me makes him hate himself more i need some advice PLEASE im lost and dont know what to do thankyou x

Quote Originally Posted by trickyvee View Post
    I can't get over this comedy yawning. I can't keep my mouth shut at all, but it is making me laugh...yes laugh, so the tablets must be doing something right!
    oh no im going to start these tonight, i yawn all the time anyway, il end up looking like a blow up doll permanantly off these!

Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast

Thread Information