Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Hello there,

My names Heather and Im 24 and I live in the North East of England. I suffer from social anxiety, which at times is very severe, 4 months ago I lost my best friend, my fiance who left me after 5 wonderful years together out of the blue. He has since moved on and as I have struggled to cope, I have spent increasingly long periods of time on my own, even longer than before, and just wondering if there were any kind people with similar symptoms of isolation who would like to chat, or offer each other mutual support!

I really appriciate any replies,

Thanks for reading anyway, Take care all

Heather x

Re: Hello :)

Hi Heather

Feel free to send me a pm anytime you wish I'm really sorry to hear that your fiance left you, that must've been very hard to deal with and will take time. Have you got much support near you in the way of family and friends?

Take care

x

Thank you so much for your kind reply Lizzie, Ill send you a PM if thats ok.

Thanks so much, really appriciate it xxx

yes heather you are not alone im one of many members on here who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks you have come to the best place for help i dont think there is a doctor who can offer you advise more than the people on this forum who have suffered what you are suffering over the many years so welcome and we are hjere for you

Thanks so much for your rely Terror X, your definatley right that this website is amazing. Ive never seen so much kindness and support between a forum, and Im so glad I found it.

I hope that you are doing ok, once again I really appriciate the reply!

Ill always be here too if anyone wanted a morale boost or support.

Take care xx

Hello Heather I'm 26 and from the North East too. I split up with an ex of 7 years and it was very difficult, never really got over it, but it gets easier with time. I've also suffered from social anxiety all my life pretty much, I've lost loads of friends because of it.

This forum is amazing and I've never felt that I can relate to people as much as I can to those on here.

Anyway, I just wanted to offer my support to you,if i can in any way. Feel free to PM me

Hello there, thank you for your kind reply Psychocandy. Ill send you a PM too now if thats OK

Heather
    xxx

Hi Heather,
    I can't say I'm in exactly the same situation as you (certainly never been in a relationship for 5 years! lol), but I do know what it feels like to be without the closeness that being in a relationship brings. Maybe we can encourage each other to conquer our problems! If you want to pm me then I'm happy to chat.
    Take care.
    B

Hello, thanks for your kind reply BazBaz, ill send you a PM now too if thats OK

Thanks very much again,

Heather xx

Thread Information