Thread: Lathargy? Or serious illness?

Lathargy? Or serious illness?

I am going to die, i know it. The feelings ive had for the past two days have been horrible. Yesterday and the day before ive been getting sudden sharp pains in my head which are unbearable at times, they only last about 2 minutes though. And ive had two days where i wake up at about 2pm in the afternoon. Ive been getting extremely bad head pains and head tension today and its been horrible. Ive also had ear ache and ear discharge aswell, the pains in my stomach have been bad aswell, and also a funny taste in my mouth. I'm so worried that this lathargy could be caused by a head injury or meningitus or something like that, which i know can both cause lathargy. Also ive been having trouble from my left back tooth and the dentist said it because im grinding but im convinved ive got some kind of infection there or something. Also on the right side of my head it is absolutely covered in Lumps which are extremely painful!

So sorry for this long post, and thankyou for any replies.

Thankyou xx

Re: Lathargy? Or serious illness?

There has to be something wrong, ive never felt like this bad before though :(

Re: Lathargy? Or serious illness?

[QUOTE=duke246810;853595]I am going to die, i know it. The feelings ive had for the past two days have been horrible. Yesterday and the day before ive been getting sudden sharp pains in my head which are unbearable at times, they only last about 2 minutes though. And ive had two days where i wake up at about 2pm in the afternoon. Ive been getting extremely bad head pains and head tension today and its been horrible. Ive also had ear ache and ear discharge aswell, the pains in my stomach have been bad aswell, and also a funny taste in my mouth. I'm so worried that this lathargy could be caused by a head injury or meningitus or something like that, which i know can both cause lathargy. Also ive been having trouble from my left back tooth and the dentist said it because im grinding but im convinved ive got some kind of infection there or something. Also on the right side of my head it is absolutely covered in Lumps which are extremely painful!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HI Duke ..Sounds like you have more than one thing wrong to me .But the good news is its highly unlikely you are going to die from it ..Sounds like you could have an ear infection .This will exlain some of your symptoms .Laying in bed until that time of day isnt good for you either ,this will also make you lethargic believe it or not .If you arent eating right and have a bad stomach IBS OR constipation can make your stomach hurt also this can make you get a funny taste in your mouth .It might also be down to the ear probs ,more than likely so Id say .Do you have a rash that doesnt dissapear when you put a glass over it ? If you had meningitis you would not be typing on here I assure you ..Make an appointment for the Drs and get your ear checked out if the Dr thinks its an infection he will perscribe you some Antibiotics .He will also check out your lumps ..Sometime s we get these type of things ,maybe they are because you are run down or due to the ear .Even could be insect bites or Spots ..Eat some fresh veg and fruit and drink plenty of water .Vit C will boost your immune system .Im sure you will be ok ,so try not to worry .Hope you feel better soon T/c Sue x

Thread Information