Ive been told by the doctors that a lot lf my symptoms are 'stress'. Im sure thats right as I had a couple of panic attacks d up in A&E and didnt even realise it was a panic attack. Nor did the doctors they just couldnt find anything wrong and sent me home. Youde think they would have known. Anyway what I dont understand is why I feel SO ill ALL the time day after day. I feel like Ive got a sort of flu or a bad hangover with headaches and someitmes sort of waves of strange tingly feelings going through me. Its really hard to describe but sometime I feel like I cant bear it any longer. And it just goes on month after month even when I dont feel particularly worried or stressed. Can anyone identifywith this. should I be taking some medication or do you think this is 'the slippery slope' Has anyone found that drugs really help them. I did take some valium last night that a friend gave me but I dont think doctors are very keen on valium. I think it has helped a bit though. does anyone else feel ill ALL the time day after day. I am in despair really and cant understand what is going on physically. Im going to see my gp later but not sure what they can do for me.