Thread: worrying thoughts or is it illness

worrying thoughts or is it illness

hi i no i wrote in last week about haveing to go in hospital for teh day to have a polyps removed from my womb but the fear is spiraling worse now ita what if i dont wake up what if they find me wriggled with cancer my whole body is full of aches and pains and i am thinking what if this is not the anxiety its the cancer making me feel these aches and pains along with a constant head ache realy getting worse evry day i dont go till the 23rd may i will be a total wreck by then thanx for this site or i would realy feel alone with all this going on in my head
    a realy worried trish

trish this is just a fear and not likely to happen.

when i was having my twins by emergency section i was so afraid to be put to sleep so i asked the doctor doing the proceedure if i would waken up to see my daughter again and my two new wee sons. he told me " close your eyes jackie, this is what they pay me for, ill see you in twenty minutes. " he was lovely but also he was right. remember they do this proceedure of putting people out several times every day and all over the world .

and they expect to find nothing else while they are there and they will not. i know how hard it is with this terrible anxiety and fear, to trust anyone. but try to trust the doctors who know what they are doing, and try to trust your gp who knows they will find nothing else while they are in there

i really hope this helps. have some peace of mind, i know its hard but try

jackie

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">trish this is just a fear and not likely to happen.

when i was having my twins by emergency section i was so afraid to be put to sleep so i asked the doctor doing the proceedure if i would waken up to see my daughter again and my two new wee sons. he told me " close your eyes jackie, this is what they pay me for, ill see you in twenty minutes. " he was lovely but also he was right. remember they do this proceedure of putting people out several times every day and all over the world .

and they expect to find nothing else while they are there and they will not. i know how hard it is with this terrible anxiety and fear, to trust anyone. but try to trust the doctors who know what they are doing, and try to trust your gp who knows they will find nothing else while they are in therethanx jackie i realy needed to hear that it help just reading this thanx again and i will try trish

i really hope this helps. have some peace of mind, i know its hard but try

jackie

<div align="right">Originally posted by jackie - 04 May 2006 : 17:25:47</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Ah Trish
    This sounds just like me. Last year I had to have some investigations done and I was convinced it was cancer even though the drs assured me it wsn't. Health anxiety is quite common. Try and do some relaxation exercises, my counsellor suggest that i write down my worry and then work through it logically, using the EVIDENCE not my worrying thought patterns. The thoughts become so big in our minds that they consume us don't they. She said just take it out of your head and out it onto paper and it looks a lot smaller. Yuo'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thread Information