Thread: here I go again

here I go again

I am here again starting to get to the point where my head is about to explode again. I left my job yesterday due to depression so I am living of my savings untill I finish my course in bookkeeping. So I am in a state as I am thinking what if ect I feel like I have lost my security even though the job was causing me to be very ill.

Is there anyone who can give me tips on how to control these attacks as when I feel good I do feel good and positive.

I am not getting any help untill july with an anxiety course.

HI,

Sorry to hear about your job, sometimes though having some time out is the best way to be able to deal with helping with the anxiety, below are some links on coping with symptoms, I hope that they help:

Strategies for coping
    Some of my symptoms and explinations.
    very strange panic attack symptoms
    Actute Anxiety,given ZISPIN ???? HELP
    bowels
    Since the dentist
    You can overcome this!
    What to Say when you Talk to Yourself!
    THE FINAL STEP TO RECOVERY

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi there,

When I changed jobs a lot of my anxiety subsided so although you have lost the security of having a job at least you are safe in the knowledge that your job waws causing the stress and anxiety there for you should start to feel better.

Its so easy to sit here and say don't stress to much about it,. Just take each day as it comes and everyday you get through you should be proud of.

I found exercise a great help especially if your depressed it helps release endorfines in your body which make you feel happy and better about your self.

.......Is your past barging in on your future? Make a better 2morrow 2day.......

Thread Information