Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Period!

Late Period!

hey, My period was due on tuesday and i havn't come on and im really worried about it. I was late by 6 days last month and i'm never normally late but i had unprotected sex that month and even though my boyfriend never ejaculated, i was worried about pre-cum but this past month we have always used condoms as i realised that there is no way i want to get pregnant at the moment. but im now freaking out that the condoms may have split and my boyfriend never told me as i think he want kids. i know im only a couple of days late but i just cant help but worry about these things. any advice for this situation? can anyone relate?

Please Reply
    Love Louise XXX

Re: Late Period!

Sometimes being stressed can either cause your period to come faster or later than it should...maybe your anxiety is causing it to be delayed? Either way buy yourself a pregnancy test just to ease your mind..please keep us posted!

Know how your feeling!
    Not because ive had a late period but because my hubby tod me I might have accidentally, u know what!!!! What an idiot i am letting him do that anyway!
    So mad at myself having bad anxiety and putting myself in a really risky situation.
    I've only got myself to blame, but still worrying until my next period.what a nightmare AND I don't know if it's the weather but this week been a bit tired and off. Again is this my anxiety playing up ????????? BUT I can't help think it might be something else.
    I really do not want another baby at this present time.

I can relate to your worries BUT at least u can get a test, to get some direction with your worry.
    I'll have to wait until my time of the month comes around again!

Any updates..?

me too i had unprotected on day 8 and day 16 of cycle its now day 21 im worried sick negative test what do u think are my chances and would pregnancy make anxiety worse due to hormones !!!! ???xx

Hi still no period so I'm really freaking out as I'm now 5 days late. I really don't want a baby. Could this really be anxiety?

Please reply
    Love Louise x

Hey the is very little if any sperm in pre cum, the only way there would be sperm in it, is if he ejaculated earlier in the day but even then if he went to the bathroom most of it would get washed out of the urethra.
    I don't mean this as advice, but I have read up a lot on this issue on particular ......
    I don't get very regular periods can even be a whole month late, you should go take a test maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by louise0501 View Post
    Hi still no period so I'm really freaking out as I'm now 5 days late. I really don't want a baby. Could this really be anxiety?

Please reply
    Love Louise x
    Hi I recommend taking a pregnancy test if you still haven't..?

Hi, I'm terrified to take a test as I'm so scared it's gonna be positive and I just don't want a kid right especially coz things with my boyfriend aren't great. X

Sticking your hand in the sand isn't going to make a pregnancy go away. IF you are pregnant you need to know now so you can decide what to do. The earlier you know the sooner you can start working on a way out of this problem if thats what you want.

I doubt if you are pregnant. But surely its better to know one way or the other rather than all this worry.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information