Thread: infection

infection

Hi i notice over the last few days when i wipe theres little black dots on the tissue. anyway i went to see if i had discharge and when i touched it it was soreish and i made it sting so im worried its gone up my urinary tract. i just went to the loo and it stung a little to go but not the point i was in pain and the flow felt like i had to push to get it out.
    i had my period last week- it stopped 3 days ago.

Re: infection

Sounds like a wee infection to me hun. Pop into the pharmacy as they should be able to give you something.

Lisa
    xx

hiya, thanks, does it require a trip to the docs? i wish i had never gone to look for what was down there as thats when the stinging started. now starting to get a lower belly tummy ache to ( i think) will it affect my kindneys/bladder working?

also for a while now i have times when im going to the loo once every 5 mins (it happens occasionally)

also not 1st time ive had this (i had it without weeing loads)
    and last year i would have bad tummy cramps every day for 6 months- i would cry and bend over in pain and would get discharge with this- white discharge/yellow

I think because you said there was slight stinging when you went to the loo, it possibly indicates a slight infection. Try your pharmacy first and they will advise you whether you need to go to the doctors. Also try drinking cranberry juice as it's good for those downstairs problems.

Do worry too much hun

Lisa
    xx

Thread Information