Having been off work ill for 6 months with depression and an eating disorder, since starting back at work last month, I feel more physically unwell and im not really sure why...

I dont think ive really been an overly anxious person, but since being back at work ive been striggling. Ive been in 2 meetings in a week, and have felt like I cant breathe, my head feels dizzy and I start to feel my heart pound. Its all I can do to sit and just breathe in and out for the duration of the meeting, but hence cant remember a thing about it.

I have chest palpitations most days now, whereas they used to a rare thing, though I am not sure if thats more to do with my eating or anxiety. But I also get chest pains and stomach pains with it too more regulary now.

Also Ive noticed my hair is starting to fall out a bit too. Not like in huge clumps or anything, but have just noticed more and more in the hairbrush when I brush it each day.

I dont know if these things are related, or anything to worry about. Mostly I dont think about them, except I wish I didnt feel so anxious in meetings, because I actually feel like I might pass out sometimes.

Any advice would be much appreciated x