Thread: Bedtime

Bedtime

Can't sleep due to panicking about dying. I can't come to terms with the fact that one day I'll not be here and not have any thoughts or feelings and I feel physically sick. I've only started thinking about this the recent weeks. I would love some comforting words. Thank you

Re: Bedtime

Hi Parr19,
    I also get these feelings, sometimes i panic about death, i worry about my mortality and that of the people close to me....
    All i can say is that you need to focus your mind on positive things, I am not sure how old you are? Also i read that when you get older you take the fear of dying in a different way to those who are in their twenties, thirties and forties.
    My advice is to try and do as mush as you can with your life and have no regrets...

I'm 22, I really hate it! One minute I'm fine
    the next I'm petrified! Thank you for your

Am the same sometimes I can stay up all night thinking about it,am more anxious now though am the same age as u 22 I got put on medication,have u tried anything to help u sleep x

Well you need not to be worried about it . You must free your doctor . You must consider that God have not made whole people Perfect . They might have some problems about diet . You must have to set your diet which might include vegetables and fruits. Moreover, Consultation with your doctor would be really useful for you too .

Thread Information