I live with my parents and growing up I always had a tense relationship with my dad. Was on edge with him alot. I don't feel ready though to say all what happened when I was younger.

We've got on better than ever this year and I felt happier about that. He's had some stesses lately and sometimes snaps and is thinking about these things. I also lose my temper at times with frustration with this agoraphobia and anxiety.

On Friday I was feeling frustrated and dad had been in a good mood all day. I went in the garden and he could tell something was wrong and he said "What's up with you now?" in a frustrated tone. I told him I couldn't get away when I felt like this. He said something that upset me and because of that I didn't want to talk to him. He kept out of my way too.

On Saturday I was frustrated still and I wasn't happy that dad hadn't apologised to me. To cut a long story short, I don't like how he treats my mum how he speaks to her etc, normally I keep quiet about it but this time I was too wound up and I told him he is selfish and impatient. This made him very angry and he told me he is sick of me being around, he wants me in a home and he said "you can't even hold a job down." some other things were said too.

I was so annoyed and all my feelings about the past came out and I suddenly started saying why do you think i'm so bad with my nerves and I started reeling off things he'd done and said to me.

We haven't spoken since and he's told mum he wants an apology from me. I can't stop thinking about it all.

My boyfriends been with me this weekend, he didn't hear the above argument though cos he was at the shop at that point. But he's been supporting me. And mum just wants dad and I to get on.

Just don't know what to do really. I don't feel like talking to him when he gets home tonight, but mum is stuck in the middle of it.

Thank you for reading,

Heather