Thread: Girlies... Bleeding between period... anyone else experience this... :(

Girlies... Bleeding between period... anyone else experience this... :(

Hi Girlies....
    I have started a period this last week ( i am on microgynon ) but im not due for 2 weeks... i did have a smear last summer and everything was fine thank heavens
    But im worried as you can imagine... its not just spotting its a full on period... heavier than what it would be normally... its not a odd colour, no discharge, no funny smell and im not in any discomfort just the odd period pain...
    Is this down to me being really stressed and terribly anxious again... i know they say stress can cause periods... when i was last in a bad bad way with my anxiety this did happen... and i remember my period was for longer than my normal period... The doctor reassured me it was just stress... this was last year ... and i hadnt had it since up intil now... I am very stressed.... im obsessing over cancer again of the head... ( getting headaches alot ) is this stress and worry causing it.... thank fully my headaches ae constant but its prob one every other day... stress related i hope !!

If anyone has experienced this please help, im sure my headaches, period and feeling run down is all due to my terrible anxiety but you know what this horrid anxiety is like.... impossible to snap out off :( xx

Carls xxx

Re: Girlies... Bleeding between period... anyone else experience this... :(

Did you find out what it was after

This is from 2013. The OP was last on in 2017 so its safe to say she survived

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Dosnt mean she's not fighting something...what are you going In the female forum anyway ?

HI Hopefull,

Do you want to say what your period problems are ? There could be plenty of people here who can relate or have some experience.

I was wondering, if you have had a period (which you wouldn't usually have) following on a few weeks after vaccination ??

Most strange period oddities, and trust me there are many its just they don't really get talked about generally, are due to hormone changes or imbalances. Our bodies are quite delicate when it comes to even a teeny weeny change in our environment, lifestyle or - yes, even having had an injection - causing that balanced cocktail of hormones to produce something out of the usual pattern. I know women who have periods after flying, or changing time zones, or having a stressful event........or....or......the list goes on. The same applies to missing periods as well.

Thread Information