Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: twitching

Re: Felling and seeing a pulse in face

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    OK so this morning I woke up and now my right bottom right corner closest to the nose is now twitching like a pulse....so I googled it and a lot said stress and others say stuff like brain tumors.....(biggest fear since last October)
    And you're on an anxiety forum so?.......

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I'm on this forum only because it pooped up during a google search where it turned out that the person was ok. Not because I initially thought I had anxiety, I was just scared and this place became a security blanket for me. So when I feel scared about something I ask on here knowing some other people go threw the same thing I'm going threw. Trust me I know its a anxiety forum.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm on this forum only because it pooped up during a google search where it turned out that the person was ok. Not because I initially thought I had anxiety, I was just scared and this place became a security blanket for me. So when I feel scared about something I ask on here knowing some other people go threw the same thing I'm going threw. Trust me I know its a anxiety forum.
    Respectfully, everything you've posted since you've joined screams health anxiety

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

I know I have health anxiety, I'm just always worried when something pops up that its not just health anxiety and my fears are right this time.

I know I have health anxiety, I'm just always worried when something pops up that its not just health anxiety and my fears are right this time.
    You and most everyone else here You can take the word of other sufferers or go to the doctor. If you decide the latter, I'll have the "Told Ya So Gang" on standby

Positive thoughts

I forgot to say I do have a bad cold. Could that have anything to do with it?

Now it's the top and bottom of the eyelid and under neath it. Its twitching in a pulsing like manor.....anyone have what I'm describing?

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Its only when I close my eye tightly and open it back up does it go off for about a minute (I think) and before anyone says ohhh just go to the eye doctor and get over it. I can't till the 5th, which leaves me in a state of terror till then

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Anyone?

Now it's the top and bottom of the eyelid and under neath it. Its twitching in a pulsing like manor.....anyone have what I'm describing?

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

Its only when I close my eye tightly and open it back up does it go off for about a minute (I think) and before anyone says ohhh just go to the eye doctor and get over it. I can't till the 5th, which leaves me in a state of terror till then

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Anyone?

There are times where I feel weird twitches in my eyes, and it used to happen much more a year or two ago. Nothing to be scared for. Next time you get a symptom, please refrain from googling. It's clearly making you feel worse about yourself, and so don't, no matter what. If you get symptoms and are super worried about them, and they don't go away after a while, then go to an actual doctor instead of Dr. Google. On the 5th, you'll realize you had nothing to worry about and move on, and trust me when I say that. I thought that this week, I would inevitably die of a bacteria that eats my brain (surprisingly is a real thing, please don't search it up for your own sanity lol). Guess what? Nothing happend and I'm still here, and trust me when I say I was super convinced I was going to die. Like I thought that I legit had this illness, and so I had a pretty bad week. Not my worst though. Best of luck, and please distract yourself until the 5th. Do things you enjoy doing, and don't look back. It helps a lot.

Thank you so much....I'll do my best ^^ and turst me iv allrady no what PAM is and allso been on that crazy ride..
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloPanda23 View Post
    There are times where I feel weird twitches in my eyes, and it used to happen much more a year or two ago. Nothing to be scared for. Next time you get a symptom, please refrain from googling. It's clearly making you feel worse about yourself, and so don't, no matter what. If you get symptoms and are super worried about them, and they don't go away after a while, then go to an actual doctor instead of Dr. Google. On the 5th, you'll realize you had nothing to worry about and move on, and trust me when I say that. I thought that this week, I would inevitably die of a bacteria that eats my brain (surprisingly is a real thing, please don't search it up for your own sanity lol). Guess what? Nothing happend and I'm still here, and trust me when I say I was super convinced I was going to die. Like I thought that I legit had this illness, and so I had a pretty bad week. Not my worst though. Best of luck, and please distract yourself until the 5th. Do things you enjoy doing, and don't look back. It helps a lot.

Thank you so much....I'll do my best ^^ and turst me iv allrady no what PAM is and allso been on that crazy ride..

Oh lol, sorry you had to go through that. PAM is the craziest ride I've ever been on through my HA, ALS being the second worst. I'm not reading about any other scary diseases anymore though, and so I'm just moving on with myself. Two diseases have already devastated me a decent amount, not letting anymore get to me. Please do the same.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information