Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password
NoMorePanic Meet-ups and Get-togethers If you want to meet up with other NoMorePanic members then post here or reply to the posts that we make.

Old 19-03-12, 21:22
Advanced Member

Re: Chester meet-up 2012

As if people are going to believe that about Belle and me! We're fine examples of society!
Old 19-03-12, 22:03
Naughtiest Member Ever

Old 22-03-12, 18:47
Advanced Member

Meetup this Sunday in Chester, 12.30 at Frankie and Benny's on the Greyhound Retail Park, followed by bowling. Feel free to come for all or just part, or just a drink!
Old 26-03-12, 22:40
Naughtiest Member Ever

Well I`m genuinely glad I made this meet up. the weather was stunning and our small but dedicated band of travellers had a lovely few hours.

apart from a slightly burnt baldy bonce it was great. we sat outside frankie and bennys and as well as soaking up the sun we admired belle`s posh new phone with a gorgeous photo of her cuddling a little donkey at a sanctuary, found out that paul (froggy) has got a book almost ready to come out, and that lizzie has now got 3 degrees and uses her enormous brain and charm (?) to help kids who need it most.

and not to go into details but the mighty lizzie has had an absolutely crap few years yet you`d never know it, she`s always asking after other people.

all in all a bloody good bunch of people to know

if anyone`s around for the next one it`s very relaxed and smiley and we all look out for one another. no pressure, no judgement.

for example at this meet I was roasting hot and I`m not good in the heat, so I popped for a quick drive round with the air con on. didn`t worry what the others would think I just let them know what was happening and came back nice and easy when I was ready.

proud to have you lot as friends, I`m not always the most sociable person but you make it easy to go out and try.

thanks again

Paul
Old 27-03-12, 01:41

darn, i missed it - never mind I am going to try and get to the next meetup ....sounds like it was good.
Old 27-03-12, 11:55
Naughtiest Member Ever

you`d love it, we just flop down and chat and it seems to work lovely. we`re all up and down at various times but it`s nice to realise we`re a lot more normal than some might think.

I`ll let lizzie come up with the next venue but - god help us all - it looks like it could be rhyl. Eeek !

be lovely to see you ammiemum if you come to the next one.

take care

Paul
Old 27-03-12, 17:35
Advanced Member

Glad you enjoyed it Paul, lovely post there It was great to see everyone again, and you're right, it was very relaxed and easy. And great to sit in the sun!

Ammiemum - definitely join us, would be good to have more people there. As Paul has said, there's no pressure - come for 10 minutes, come for an hour, whatever you feel like. Also no pressure to talk, just sit and listen if you prefer.

Will make sure you know when I set the date for the next one.
Old 29-03-12, 17:08
Chat room moderator

Thanks for the company, everyone; I really enjoyed the day. And what lovely weather we had, too.

I vote for the beach next time!

Paul
Old 30-03-12, 17:05

Hi guys, beech sounds good to me, how about Rhyl its got a beach and also my favourite cafe, Paul you will be impressed.

It just goes to show that even talented, caring , intelligent people like us can suffer with mental illness. It makes us who we are and when we come away from one of our meetups we feel a sense of calmness.

The friends I have met through this forum mean alot to me, god bless you all.
Old 30-03-12, 21:09
Naughtiest Member Ever

you`re a bit special mate, you really are, I know lots of awful people who pretend to be nice, or downright awful people who don`t hide it, but I don`t know many who are as genuine as you and keep trying to help themselves and others.

since you`ve asked so nicely I will commit to coming to bloody rhyl. there, you`ve got it in writing you swine !!

take care and see you in sunny Rhyl

Paul x

Tags
2012, chester, meetup