Thread: shoulder pain

shoulder pain

doing much better with my health anxiety but still get shoulder pains (mainly left sided) from time to time - know its nothing serious but do tend to worry more than i should.

anyone have any advice of how i can minimise this - dont work at mo so not doin any lifting etc and keep exercising...

if i can stop these, i can feel i can make a road to some kind of recovery

darren [8D]

Take a good at your posture and sitting/ lounging positions

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

will do - but unfortunately ive overworried this evening and had anxiety all evening and have had to take some diazepam to calm me down

think i should go to doctor but am there what seems like once a week at the moment so thinking maybe thats not the best option

been doin so well until today as well.....hate feelin like this - i mean i've always been a worrier but not to this extent

Hey....talking about shoulder pain....I have a SLAP tear in my left shoulder and it drives me up the wall on some days. A SLAP tear is a tear of the cartalige and it can send pain down my arm, across my chest, and also across my back and up my neck. I have had it for two years and finally went and did physical therapy for it. Anyway...I know that you don't have this but just know that shoulder pain can be caused by several different sources. Somtime even though I know my shoulder is messed up I still think its my heart...but it isn't...Totally keep exercising though...it is the best thing for your shoulder....there is this one exercise on a tourso machine at my gym...it is like a bicycle for your hands it works great really loosens up the shoulder. Before you do it remember to apply heat for about 5 minutes and then when you are done working the shoulder ice it. That makes it a lot better. There a lot of shoulder exercises out there that will help strengthen that area and once you notice that it is not hurting as much then you can stop worrying...Thing that sucks for me is that i am allergic to NSAID's so no asprin or ibpeuprorfin (spelling?) for me. Hope my rambling has helped.

Thread Information