Thread: jaw pain

jaw pain

guys sorry to bother you all, but i have ahd this terrible pain in my jaw for about 2 days. ive also had bad sinuses but the jaw pain is horrendous

is this a sign of angina does anyone know

never ever had it before so just panicking

jackie

Right Jackie, yes chest pain radiating to the jaw can be a sign of angina, but you dont have angina you have anxiety. Angina doesnt last for 2 days and it comes on with effort is relieved by rest or by treatment with nitrates. You have had your heart examined loads of times and i think that deep down you know iys anxiety but its that little demonn on your shoulder which whispers twisted words in your ear, knock him off this instant. You must stop spending your life looking up waiting for the hammer to fall, it will fall Jackie , for everyone, thats a fact of life, but you are in danger of spending so much time looking up that you will be missing out on so much that is going on around about you. In fact you are so miserable that you are not enjoying tha life that you do have so you would be as well to go out and buy a big hammer and get it over with. I dont mean to sound cross with you cause im not its just that i hate to see you wasting so much of your life worrying about something that might never happen. Look around you catch some of the joy in life,like your lovely children and count your blessings that you do no have anything serious wrong with you, live each day to the full, tomorrow will take care of itself it always has up to know. Its hard at first to think like this but if you persist it gets easier,i am always here for you.
    Helen

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

Hi Jackie you havent got angina love its just our old friend anx being annoying yet again I get painful jaw at times but my husband tells me I talk too much lol dont worry too much another symptom will take its place soon

Love Mandy xxx

Thread Information