Thread: Lymphoma????

Lymphoma????

Hi all I'm new here but not new to HA. I've been dealing with bad HA for about a year now and it's not getting better. My latest is lymphoma. I had a lymph node pop up a week ago, it's about the size of a pea and it's movable behind my ear on the mastoid bone. I was doing a little better with it until I woke up in the middle of the night sweating pretty good, to where my shirt is damp. Now I'm a freakin wreck! I've also list 2 lbs in a week. I had my blood work done about 7 weeks ago and it was normal but I'm still convinced I have cancer. I'm always convinced I have cancer. Oh and I'm 34 and have three wonderful girls and I'm so scared of leaving them motherless. Please help!

Re: Lymphoma????

Hi and welcome,

I'm a survivor of Head and Neck cancer. What you describe in no way shape or form presents as sinister. It's also very similar to the 1000's of node fear posts on the forum and btw, not one of them turned out to be cancer.

Your fear of leaving your family is also a familiar one and I want to plant this thought.... By spending much of you waking hours ruminating in fear, logged onto the internet Googling and on forums, you've essentially done that already. I've seen your posts on AZ and you've been struggling for a while :(

If you're not getting help, I implore you to do so. Your children deserve their mom and you deserve to enjoy life

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 13-05-16 at 18:27.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information