Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FEEL SO CRAP! CAN'T COPE!

FEEL SO CRAP! CAN'T COPE!

Hi guys.

Argh! I feel so so so so so so so crap! Really had enough now, I want to cry and I need to but I flippin can't, haven't been able to cry properly for over a flippin year! How ridiculous is that!

I feel like self harming again and I don't want to because I have managed to fight the urge since May but I feel so crap that I may just do it.

I feel like I am such a thicko and stupid and its no good saying I am not because I feel like I am and so many people say I am that I believe them. Am such a mess right now I feel like running away.

I annoy everyone and have lost so many friends. Just feel like I have no one to talk to, I complain all the time to people. My ocd and everything isn't getting better either and I am still waiting to see a councellor again and they haven't got back to me! I really can't cope. Got so much going on right now just can't concentrate at all. Just feel like going and sitting in a corner and crying, I just want some cuddles. Feel so flippin crap. Don't know what to do. :([V]

Scooby2005
    x x

Hello Scooby,

Hang in there, we all have bad times and self harm is not the answer!!!

Surely its the people calling you thicko that are at fault, no-one should say that to someone dealing with anxiety problems???

If you want to talk, PM me anytime, and Im sure there are many on here that would do the same.

Keep Smiling

Stu

Scooby
    its true other people have no idea...we sufferers get it alot...it comes from being pidgeoned holed ...you mad etc...its biggotted views that are passed down by generations...people understand haert conditions etc...but anything to do with our brains people see us as being odd, attention seeking or weak...
    dont listen...dont harm youself...you will beats this stuff others...only positive opinions matter

Lucy,Lucy,Lucy,

What did I tell you. Looks like I'm gonna have to come and slap you in person eh lol. You are not stupid aren't you in college. Now come here and let your Irish barbie give you a big big big hug lol.

Take Care

Mandyxx

SCOOBY!!!!!

Me little pea fritter.

Dont you dare self harm else il have to come and spank yer bum. Your a caring, friendly person.
    I just wish my arms were long enough to stretch from staffordshire to give you them cuddles you are so in need of.
    And if you do think of running away stoke on trents the place to come so that i can feed you up on oatcakes.

Take care
    LYNN xx

Missy,

what with mandy and me slapping you on msn your gonna be pretty battered lol.

We chatted earlier so i wont bore you with it all again I will just give you a big ((((HUG))))

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hey Lucy, you got some good mates there!! Listen to their wise words, advice, take their spankings and hang in there. Come into chat even just for company if you don't wanna talk. I've been there, in that horrid horrid hole just as so many others have on here but somehow and i guess its with the support of people like trac and others that gets us out, slowly yes but you will climb out, don't u fret!!!!

We are all here for you love so don't you go putting yourself down, I know I've done it too and yes it feels right but it so isn't, you are a lovely, bright person, so start beleiving in yourself a little, what can it hurt!

loveSaxxxx

((((((HUGS FOR SCOOBY))))))

luv kaz x x x

<center>SENDING BIG HUGS YOUR WAY SCOOBY !</center>
    <center>lOVE

ANDREA
    XXX</center>

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

oh fishfinger head,

dont be down hun, its not like you !!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

ruth x x x x x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information