Thread: how long do htese side effects last

how long do htese side effects last

ok,ive taken the plunge and started on theses tablets that had been stuck in the cupboard for around three weeks..im finding that this isnt an unusual thing when it comes to this med.i started these about 8days ago and i am experiencing some bizarre effects im only on 10mg and im wondering if anyone else has any strange side effects that the DONT state on the leaflet...i know we really shouldnt read those.xthanks.x

Re: how long do htese side effects last

i do read info leaflets hun

i just find they made me sleepy. raised anx, visual lightheadedness, nauseous etc

i did have problems with bruising too but they did blood tests and it was not the meds.

the side effects for me last about 2 weeks initially, then a week after each adjustment to the dosage. the increases are no way as bad as the initial period tho hun.

stick with it and it gets easier

talk to ur gp if u get worried

im at hops tomorrow and hoping that theyll increase mine a little just to take the final edge of the anx, whilst the therapy is going on.

good luck

milly xxx

thanks milly i hope im not annoying you with all theses messages,its just the first time ive been on a site like this and im glad its with people that understand.i too bruise really easily but it has nothing to do with the tablets,ive had blood tests but nothing shows up..i think im just clumbsy..i dont even remember bumping myself most of the time.i feel really achey and tired but i do feel more relaxed already.thanks for replying.kelly.x

hey np thats whats nmps about

take care

xx

Thread Information