I started having panic attacks about 14 months ago. I've come quite a long way since then with thanks to CBT and with support from my family but the one thing that seems to stick with me is this lightheaded, blurry vision 'Spaced out' Dizzy feeling. It's the only way I can describe it.

I get it mostly when I'm out, I have no idea why... It's pretty much constant when I'm out but I do get it at home too. For instance I notice if I've been doing something upstairs for quite a while and then come downstairs, when I reach my kitchen I feel dizzy, Lightheaded, and 'Spaced out' it's weird. I can continue doing what I'm doing but it really frustrates me.

I'm not extremely anxious all of the time but I must admit that thoughts of illness and worry are never too far from my mind. Is anxiety causing this?

I've been to the doctors a few times with this in the past year and been given blood tests and nothing was ever found. My rational mind tells me it must be anxiety since it only started after I had my first panic attack but surely this symptom shouldn't be here mostly ALL of the time? Some days I can feel anxiety free but still have this weird feeling which causes me anxiety, and so the circle begins!

Thoughts?

x