Thread: Please delete my account

Please delete my account

Hello

Please can you close my account, I dont feel that this site is moderated enough and feels that people can be scrutinised and spoken to like dirt on the floor only due to my recent experience. I did report my issue to the admin of NMP but nothing was done, sad but thats life

Please delete my account

Thank you 😊

Re: Please delete my account

Hi Kay

I am sorry to hear that you wish to leave.

I am not aware of any complaints from you but if you want to pm me details I can look into it for you.

Failing that we will give you the usual 24 hours before deleting your account.

elen

Sorry to hear you have had some bad experiences on here, Kay. It does happen sadly and Admin can't be everywhere.

It can be upsetting when it happens but I've found it best to think about how the good by far outweighs the bad. Making friends here meant I stayed when I had times like this.

It can feel raw when it happens and later you put it behind you so it's always worth having some time to think first.

There is always face-to-face groups which have coordinators sitting there enforcing the rules so things don't happen.

If you do still need to leave, and always do what is best for your health, then I wish you all the best for the future.

Thank you all however please can you delete my account

Thanks

User removed as requested

Thread Information