Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please delete my account.

Please delete my account.

I've not made a mark on here. I doubt I'll be missed, such is life.

And time isn't something I have much of right now, life is too 'hectic'. Also, I need alternatives to solve or help my issues that don't involve being online. I've tried the online ones, they haven't really helped.

Best wishes to all on here.
    Last edited by mrjonesmcr; 26-08-17 at 16:21.

Re: Please delete my account.

It's not about making a mark, it's about joining a collaborative community where sometimes you need support, sometimes you give it. Most of the time it's a bit of both. some people are very active on the forum, some dip in now and again. Whatever suits you best.

We give 24 hours in case you change your mind. You also have the option of keeping your account open and you can return or not when you feel like it.

If you've not replied tomorrow, I'll remove your account.

Best wishes

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    It's not about making a mark, it's about joining a collaborative community where sometimes you need support, sometimes you give it. Most of the time it's a bit of both. some people are very active on the forum, some dip in now and again. Whatever suits you best.

We give 24 hours in case you change your mind. You also have the option of keeping your account open and you can return or not when you feel like it.

If you've not replied tomorrow, I'll remove your account.

Best wishes

Pip
    Actually, I did, but usually threads ended the second I posted. Even if it was unrelated, it didn't help my confidence to open up and support. Rightly or wrongly, I want to make a mark.

I'd be surprised if I changed my mind.
    Last edited by mrjonesmcr; 26-08-17 at 16:44.

Quote Originally Posted by mrjonesmcr View Post
    Actually, I did, but usually threads ended the second I posted. Even if it was unrelated, it didn't help my confidence to open up and support.

I'd be surprised if I changed my mind.
    Hi mrjonesmcr Think Pip is right though and actually many a thread you have posted has had replies too I been having email problems with my ISP so has been off and on have to the time it wont connect to the mail server, so will send you a email. Hey you aren't the only one that lacks confidence mate been there many times, but things are actually on the up and don't take it personally I have seen some threads and they just don't seem to get any replies but so have faith Take care Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Hi mrjonesmcr Think Pip is right though and actually many a thread you have posted has had replies too I been having email problems with my ISP so has been off and on have to the time it wont connect to the mail server, so will send you a email. Hey you aren't the only one that lacks confidence mate been there many times, but things are actually on the up and don't take it personally I have seen some threads and they just don't seem to get any replies but so have faith Take care Cheers
    One or two, many is pushing a bit I think, but that's the way it is. Some people are great with words and responses, clearly it's not my biggest strength.

Feel free to drop me a line whenever you get time when the problems are sorted. Take care.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Some people are great with words and responses, clearly it's not my biggest strength.

I don't think it's that at all. Or having some sort of online charisma. Mostly it's about the sense of urgency and drama some members create in order to get responses and views. You write clearly and to the point.

I would urge you to stay and not let this affect your confidence - after all, a forum is just part of life, not life itself.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by KK77 View Post
    I don't think it's that at all. Or having some sort of online charisma. Mostly it's about the sense of urgency and drama some members create in order to get responses and views. You write clearly and to the point.

I would urge you to stay and not let this affect your confidence - after all, a forum is just part of life, not life itself.
    I'm not so sure I do. I'd like to think I am clear and concise, but others tend to get the wrong impression of me and/or misinterpret my words, even when it's innocent, it demoralises me and allows me to lose confidence. That's happened more than once on here.

Besides, I'm also not at a stage in my life where I can support others, or even have the desire to. I've got enough to deal myself right now, so it's very difficult to focus on anyone but myself at the moment.

No stress, it's up to you. I've had many threads with no replies. I just take it that members can't help in this instance but I guess it's easy to blame yourself and let it knock your already low confidence.

You do what you need to do. If this is to leave NMP, so be it. I'd recommend that you stay but I'm not you so it would be unfair of me to persuade you.

Take care Michael

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

One or two, many is pushing a bit I think, but that's the way it is. Some people are great with words and responses, clearly it's not my biggest strength.

Feel free to drop me a line whenever you get time when the problems are sorted. Take care.
    Well on here you do seem to converse ok, it's a a matter of opening up a bit and saying how(by posting on here) as it is on the day Yeah certainly will send you a email so look out for it! Don't give your self a hard time there are many worse off than you! Take it easy Michael and be kind to your self Cheers

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

I'm not so sure I do. I'd like to think I am clear and concise, but others tend to get the wrong impression of me and/or misinterpret my words, even when it's innocent, it demoralises me and allows me to lose confidence. That's happened more than once on here.

Besides, I'm also not at a stage in my life where I can support others, or even have the desire to. I've got enough to deal myself right now, so it's very difficult to focus on anyone but myself at the moment.
    Sometimes when you are very low in your self you can help any one else. You say you have enough to deal with at the moment perhaps if you share those things with us we could help/advise. Do you still work? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    No stress, it's up to you. I've had many threads with no replies. I just take it that members can't help in this instance but I guess it's easy to blame yourself and let it knock your already low confidence.

You do what you need to do. If this is to leave NMP, so be it. I'd recommend that you stay but I'm not you so it would be unfair of me to persuade you.

Take care Michael

Pip
    Well, the fact that crushed me more was one thread some time ago that wasn't as well phrased as I liked, yet I had a few members and a mod quick to lay into me and that made me feel shitty. I looked back on it today and it summed up my feelings. So, it's worthwhile deleting it, there are some nice people here but nonetheless.

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

[/COLOR] Sometimes when you are very low in your self you can help any one else. You say you have enough to deal with at the moment perhaps if you share those things with us we could help/advise. Do you still work? Cheers[/QUOTE]
    /
    I've tried that, I got indifferent responses. It's not really worth the added stress.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information