Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Please delete my account.

Re: Please delete my account.

You know folks I have a lot of empathy for Michael think he just feels many members are against him and ready to knock his opinions and he isn't listened to Iam sure speaking not just from my self but others on here that actually he is listended to but sure know what he is going through. Does he need help yes personally I do Michael you are ok deep down just got to get through this but not on your own mate Cheers

As requested, I'm now removing your account. You are welcome back anytime, just email us and we can reinstate your membership.

Best wishes

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Wink Re: Please delete my account.

Back where this began 2011 my joined date and remember thinking I was so new on the nmp forum and now look years have rolled on. This has been invaluable this website!! And my help and the help I've been given has had an effect on my recovery. I have written a tonne but as I started to manage over these last 6 years, I've used nmp less and less and thus lost my rapour with favourites like Annie and auntmoosie- so when I pop bk it's not the same and like starting over YET my experience of panic and the world of agoraphobia have changed I'm not starting over with that experience, which is the contrary to when I joined in 2011. Although my anxiety will always hum in the background I know I've experienced severe/acute panic disorder etc - that I will never go back to it being so severe! I've experienced such dark times I know it won't ever get that bad and if it did I've come through it time and time and again!!! So after my life being ruined my dreams being smashed and my kids going from nursery to junior Sch my other going from y5-y11 now and the fact that I've been widening my travel parameters ever wider and have ventured back on public transport as opposed to yrs of not being able to travel 6 miles from home - I think I've wasted enough of my life to panic and agrophobia and now I'd like to say goodbye and good luck to all on NMP - I can't say mines a success story but it's an experience and now I've got the experience I am sure I have the knowledge to deal with any of this in future. Collette

I hope Michael does pop in even as a guest and at least he can see not everyone (if any one that is ) is against him come on folks show here that he is missed and cared about Thanks Cheers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information