Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: V Bulletin Data Base Error

V Bulletin Data Base Error

Thought I would let the Admins etc know there is a technical error on the forum at around 10:15 Am the message did say NMP has been informed but just in case you haven't there seems to be a problem it's happened twice now. Any one else get a Data Base Error? Thanks Cheers

Re: V Bulletin Data Base Error

I got Database Error message when I clicked on my notifications to open a pm.

same in arcade games, infact all games

Quote Originally Posted by t0rt01se36 View Post
    I got Database Error message when I clicked on my notifications to open a pm.
    Yeah same for me Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by leiajulie View Post
    same in arcade games, infact all games
    Hi Sort of but it's a different Error a SQL Error with a box with code typed in it still amounts to the same thing I guess No Access Cheers

There is an error when trying to access the chat room too.

Please login to the Forum before accessing the chatroom Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0

Interesting but the main forum and index seem unaffected by this strange. Hope it's not Spam Bots at work KK where are you is your Bot Scanner still running? Also think email notifications have stopped now ? Been back to this topic 4 times and nothing has come through to notify me any one else with this problem? Cheers
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 03-09-17 at 15:55.

Thanks for letting us know - will take a look at it.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

The server has run out of disk space so I will ask Alex to have a look so please bear with us.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just a FYI - it's happening to me when I try to go into PM's.

EDIT: Same for User CP via Quick Links. I can get into it through things like Edit Signature and it's all working in there but not if you try to access my Inbox through this route. No biggie, just letting you know.

I can't get hold of Alex at the moment to look at it.

There is no disk space so I don't know what it will affect. I am surprised we can still post on here haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information