Thread: How can I tell if anyone has left a message for me in the forum

How can I tell if anyone has left a message for me in the forum

Hello.

Is there a way to tell if anyone has left a message for me in forum posts when I have asked questions, or when replying to someone else´s question without looking at every Subscribed thread ?

Please be aware that I am not used to using sites like this and won´t understand abbreviations or too much technical speak. step by step instructions please

Re: How can I tell if anyone has left a message for me in the forum

You would have to either look at all your posts and replies you have made by clicking on the "Search" option on the top menu bar or as you say subscribe to the threads you want to follow and then read those.

2017-09-19_12-41-09.jpg
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 19-09-17 at 12:42.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

The way I check if there are any new replies is to click on your user name above: you will see a number of options. In your case, click on third option: Find all posts by Chick100. Click on your last post and you will see if there are any new replies below it. You can repeat this for all your posts and I find it's the easiest way, unless you want to be notified, in which case, subscribe to a thread.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hi The easiest way (for me any way) is via email notifications very useful and if you are no longer following a thread simply in the email notification click on unsubscribe from this thread HTH Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    You would have to either look at all your posts and replies you have made by clicking on the "Search" option on the top menu bar or as you say subscribe to the threads you want to follow and then read those.

2017-09-19_12-41-09.jpg
    Thank you so much for the help. Just after I posted my question I found the subscribe to this thread link, so as long as I remember to use it I should be OK.

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 ----------

Thanks for your help`, very much appreciated

---------- Post added at 09:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post

2017-09-19_12-41-09.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick100 View Post
    Hello.

Is there a way to tell if anyone has left a message for me in forum posts when I have asked questions, or when replying to someone else´s question without looking at every Subscribed thread ?

Please be aware that I am not used to using sites like this and won´t understand abbreviations or too much technical speak. step by step instructions please
    Thank you bigboyUK.

Thread Information