Hi all

New to the forum, so glad to have found it. I'll spare you the long-winded rambling of my introductory post, but if you like you can read it here.

I ended that post with a question that I think is better suited to this area of the forum, which is:

Does anyone else have any experience with alcohol, anxiety and armpit pain?

I have been having armpit sensitivity for the past 4-5 weeks now, and it seems to always flare up after a night of drinking and then subside after a few days. Coupled with that is increased anxiety after drinking which gets me worrying about my armpit pain (after googling "pain+lymph nodes+alcohol" and discovering it to be a symptom of lymphoma)

I'm pretty well convinced that I DON'T actually have lymphoma (the symptoms for that arrive 10-15 minutes after drinking and are sharp and excruciating, while my symptoms are more of a general dull achiness that doesn't arrive until the day after--plus I've been to a doctor and he felt no untoward masses)

But I'm curious who else has armpit pain/sensitivity as a symptom of their anxiety, and if drinking tends to make it worse?

Thanks!