Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somebody tell me something good about fluoxetine??!!!

Re: Somebody tell me something good about fluoxetine??!!!

Personally for me it gave me very very real nightmares But then some people they work for like with more drugs give tem a go if they don't help try the next.

I tried them a few weeks ago and I lasted a few days on them. Had severe mood changes, even with the 15mg diazepam a day i had to take along with it! i really couldnt believe it.

They made me feel really really agitated and so angry, i ended up telling my boyfriend of 2 years i hated him and left him.....so for me really not worth persevering with, thankfully he forgave me! i really dont understand why these drugs do this to me, im the most passive person in the world normally

oh well......plenty more to try i guess.

For me Prozac was an absolute life-saver in terms of depression but has never done anything to help ease my anxiety (in fact it has gradually gotten worse).

iv used it on and off for a few years now.. it has always helped me i think alot of peoples bad symptoms come from within themselves.. they read up about things to much and rather than concentraighting on how it will help them they simply think about the negatives..

i refuse to read what i think will be negative comments about medications as everyone is different what works for some wont work for others and vice versa if i were you id just say try them if they dont work they dont work..

but from what you have said it looks like they didnt work so chin up and trysomthing else im sure youll find somthing that works..

Hi Tiffany ive just had my med fluxetine upped to 40mg a day, I was very reluctant to take them but i have started taking 1 in the morning and 1 at bedtime, the 1 at bedtime is fine ive no problem sleeping but the 1 in the morning makes me so tired all day, thats what puts me off taking both in the morning incase i feel worse. Linda x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information