Thread: Pregnancy concern?

Pregnancy concern?

Sorry if this post is TMI. But I'm anxious about it. To start, I've been in a relationship with the same man for years, and have always been on birth control. I had a period the week of feb. 6th. I started taking my pills again last week and haven't missed any. My boyfriend pulls out always, and I am good with my pills. I have a weird VERY LIGHT pink discharge on Friday night, which really freaked me out. I've never had that before. I feel a SLIGHT bit of cramps today, but it might be my anxiety. I don't have any other symptoms. We've only had sex two times since my period, and I've never had an issues before this. Am I freaking myself out? Idk what to do here. My boyfriend thinks I'm fine, and I don't think I'd already have symptoms but I can't explain the pink. Ugh

Re: Pregnancy concern?

Whelp.

I can relate to pregnancy anxiety, when you're not ready you're not ready. But sex is made for making babies. It takes just the one time and anytime semen can get into a vagina that is a consequence that could happen.

If you've been compliant with your birth control, having not missed any days and are taking it regularly as scheduled, even if your boyfriend did not pull out there is a 99.9% chance the pill is effective.

I'd like to say some magic words, you probably are freaking yourself out because almost every girl who is not ready to have a child has had this freak out, but this is just a simple "you gotta wait it out" deal.

Hey,
    I'm on the nexplanon and end up taking 2 pregnancy tests a year at least. I don't know if it's the same with the pill but I get severe pregnancy side effects sometimes on the nexplanon (implant). My periods haven't been normal since I went on it at 15!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information