Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: My Scary Sectioning Experience

Re: My Scary Sectioning Experience

Good to hear from you. Just wanted to wish you and Millie all the best for your future together in your new home

Well done! Hope you continue to get better and get on with your life

You have done so well and have achieved so much in such a short period of time since you left hospital. Keep your routine going, I know it is hard to go out when you don't enjoy it and it makes you feel so anxious as I am going through that too, and sometimes I find it hard to believe it will get easier but we have to try. So glad that you have got Millie to keep you company, I too have a cat (Jemimah) and she keeps me amused x

Well done and good luck in your new home.

SarahH is offline Most Naughty-ish Member Ever

HI Steven,

So pleased to hear about you progress (and progress it is!). I would think that with all that you have gone through this last month it's understandable that there will be some extra anxiety breaking through.
    And I totally understand what you mean about a break from thinking about it all the time.
    I think "we" tend to analyse every minute of every day instead of going out there and "living it"...

Good luck... Sarah

Nice to hear from you, you have done so well and really come a long way in a short time even though it may not feel like that. Hope you are settling into the flat ok and enjoying the company of your cat, what a lovely present. Take care and take each day as it comes
    Kim x

It's great to hear from you Steven, I've been wondering how you've been getting on since the move.

At first, it will be difficult for you to adjust, remember you've had an awful lot of changes in your life for a good few months now, so it's going to knock you a bit.

Just take each day as it comes sweetie, try and make yourself get up, get dressed and face the day, I know it can be so hard to do that, but the more you do for yourself, the more in control you will feel

I'm so glad that you've got Milly now She can adjust with you and I'll bet you grow to become very close

Remember you are going forward, not backwards, keep thinking about the here and now, and try not to think of things that have passed, they're gone now and done, and now things are going to get better for you

Lots of love. xxx

Great to hear from you Steven, sounds like your doing well even tho its a struggle for you, things will get easier when your more settled, cats are the best therapy :-) i love mine to bits and if always knows when Im having a bad day as he doesn't leave me alone! Keep us posted on how your doing x x

Hi Steven

Just wondered how you are doing, we are all still here for you x

Karen

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread Information