Hi everyone, im sorry for the random post but got myself in a bit of a state a few moments ago and phoned my sister and friend in floods of tears. (Embarrassing considering im 28!) Basically i am in so much pain. I have sinisitus and saw a doctor today who gave me antibiotics - penicillin. Now another of my so called HA worries is accidently OD on medicine and not waking up! God im so ridiculous....my housemate is away tonight and i was sat here in so much pain with the worst headache radiating to my ears and teeth that i was sobbing on the sofa. The stupid doctor said she was giving me amoxicillin but instead wrote me a prescription for phenoxymethylpencillin?

She said i wont need painkillers as antibiotics should kick in....so far nothing the pain has got worse, can i take paracetamol on these? Everyone is telling me its fine but im worrying myself sick as per usual! I took penicillin about 4 hours ago and due to take my second dose in 2 more hours. I have been taking a combined ibruprofen and decongestant flu tablets for past 3 days but last took these early this morning (Uk so 8 hours ago - long before i took the penicillin) so thats fine right?

Im sorry for the ramblin, any answers would be much appreciated as NHS Direct have a 3 hour wait till they will call me back with an answer and i need some pain relief!