Thread: Piles

Piles

Hi
    Has anyone got any good remedies for hemmorrhoids please........internal and external.

Re: Piles

Salt water baths helped me when the itching & stinging was at it's worst many years ago.

An old fashioned treatment for healing that doctors & nurses advocate for many things.

Obviously improving your digestive health is going to help so probiotics are good but I know you have issues with IBS symptoms so I'm not sure how that impacts on you.

You can get OTC creams as well unless you really want completely natural remedies?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I saw this posted on a pile thread and wondered if it was any use:

Quote Originally Posted by ErinKC View Post
    Definitely a hemmoroid. I've had them since my daughter was born (the beauty of childbirth!). If it's not bothering you try to let it be. Mine can get so painful if they get enflamed. One of my favorite things for them are Tucks pads, but I'm in America so you may have them under a different name. They are just little round pads soaked in witch hazel. I soak my bum with them after a bowel movement any time mine are acting up.

Witch hazel seems to be in supermarkets for various things. I can't say I know anything about it though.

Thankyou for all your comments i will give them all a try......

Thread Information