Thread: Nausea, then Palpitations, then Dizziness - Help!

Nausea, then Palpitations, then Dizziness - Help!

Hi Guys

Freaking out as I've felt really funny for 5 days now. I've seem to have been having a panic attack of sorts for 5 days now. I have constant waves of adrenalin rushes as well as waves of nausea and general lightheadedness, not really vertigo, more dizziness and a feeling of detachment. Every time I get a big rush I need the toilet too which just seems to give me more adrenalin.

It's like you know that feeling when you're ill and about the be sick and you'll do anything just not to be sick, but the rush of adrenalin and nausea is overwhelming that you can't stop it... well it's like that only i'm never sick... plus the dizziness. The nausea only started yesterday though, before that it was just dizziness and adrenalin.

Any ideas... it came on really suddenly and hasn't stopped now for 5 days... could it just be a virus or am I dying?

I went to the docs 4 days ago, before the nausea started, and they said prob a virus but to go to A&E if I felt nausea. Well that started last night big time with the biggest panic ever... I took myself down to A&E and they checked me over and sent me home... but you know what it's like because no doctors really know, it's all just very educated guess work... so am still worried!

Another thing to consider is that for the past 2 years I've been having these strange episodes where my face goes limp, I get confused and literally all of the energy from my body goes, like my whole body's shutting down... and the only thing that brings me round again is eating a good meal... exactly like i'm diabetic, only i've been tested and i'm not. I've been seeing a neurologist for 6 months and they've just given me the all clear for the neuro side of things and so have just started seeing an endichronologist to test all my hormones, like cortisol etc etc, as I've been highly stressed for years. They've tested my blood glucose and base levels for hormones and all came back fine, but no prolonged tests yet.

The thing is i don't usually get anxiety/panic ever. I did a few times years ago but not for a long time and this has come out of nowhere!

I don't think the two are related, am hoping it's just a virus... but does anyone think there's a link there... especially with the adrenal/cortisol system... maybe adrenal failure or fatigue or something... am I dying???

Thanks

BB
    Last edited by bb1979; 17-11-08 at 21:23.

Re: Nausea, then Palpitations, then Dizziness - Help!

Hi

to the site

Yr symptoms do sound the same as mine and im sure loads of others on this site.

yr having lots of test and they all comin out normal so thats good.

Maybe go back to your gp again, and get him to put your mind at rest

take care

mandie x

Exclamation Re: Nausea, then Palpitations, then Dizziness - Help!

i have the same symptoms! its being going on for about three weeks now, if you have any news on what you have or whats worked to make you feel better then please tell me as this is really making me stressed:/

Thread Information