Thread: Head Zaps!

Head Zaps!

Ok what are these all about!!! I get these funny head zaps or shooting pains running through my head, they never last long, and i don't have it all the time I always have underlying anxiety all the time, is this happening because of my anxiety. I'm pretty sure i have experienced this before, just not sure what it is?

Does anyone else have this, or knows why it happens?

Thanks

Re: Head Zaps!

Im getting something similar...sort of like jolts, wouldnt describe them as "electric" though..Its hard to describe...Im feeling zaps of lightheadedness too..Its sooooo frustrating because Ive been to docs and hospital and they tell me im fine but I REALLY dont think I am!!! I had an MRI of my brain in early december because of a visual disturbance and It was all clear, so wtf?!?!

My doc thinks I MIGHT have A-Fib..Ive had 3 ECG's..All normal so far...All three were taken while I was very symptomatic as far as palps, racing heart were concerned...Im just getting rly fed up and thinking the worst (as always)..

something tht reassured me a bit = try researching these head jolts and you'll see tht they are supposedly normal...Theres a post somewhere on this site tht states this..and it was a retired MD who wrote the post.

Thread Information