Thread: Somebody up there hates me

Somebody up there hates me

Well today anyway. First thing this morning a client called in and let rip at me over sumthing that wasn't my fault but I could only defend myself politely. This left me shaken all day. At lunch time i met roadworks, I tried a different route to avoid them and met flood waters so I had to go back through the roadworks. Tried a third route back to work and met flood waters and traffic so eventually took a 25 min detour where there were more roadworks and traffic lights which I couldn't avoid. I was so tense during the whole experience that the side of my neck is aching. Sorry about the rant. These panic attacks sure do make life more complicated than it has to be

Re: Somebody up there hates me

Hi Eva May

Sounds like you have had a horrible day Eva May and you know what they say it can only get better.

I do hope your day tomorrow is a better one.

Carol
    x

Re: Somebody up there hates me

HI Eva

aint it crap when you feel like all the cards a re stacked against you? BUt.. carol is right
    tomorrow has every chance of being far better. I hope it is for you

Pooh xxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Thread Information