Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to leave..

Want to leave..

I have shared some things with some people on here. I am so scared now. I want to leave NMP. I am afraid what they think or what they say about me, or how they react with me, or maybe they really don't think I am normal. Maybe they think I am dumb or stupid. I am so scared and I upset. I feel so sick. I can't even think. I am scared to even reach out today really. I can't bring myself to talk to someone. I just think maybe people don't care and that I shouldn't really be friends with anyone.

Horrible isnt it?
    "Tears"

Re: Want to leave..

Ooh, Duckie! I'm only new here, but am sure no one will judge you in any way. We're all in the same boat, remember, and we all care!

Please don't be scared . . .

Here, hold my hand . . .

Dont leave duckie, this place iiis menat for sharing and noone will judge you hunny we all the same her. We help each other and never judge people just like u would not judge them. God bless you dont leave TALK

I shouldn't think anyone here will think much about whatever you said, after all its only on the internet, not out in the real world.

Please don't think like that Duckie. People whom you have shared with here understand and do not think think that you are stupid. Too many of us have felt as you do and as most people here are endeavouring to help each other and to share their stories and advice they most certainly care about you. From my experience no one discusses anybody in a negative manner and I'm sure that they think that you are as normal as any of us. Hope you feel a bit calmer soon. Good Luck whatever you decide to do.

HI DUCKIE!..PLEASE DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID HUN! NO ONE IS GONNA THINK BAD OF YOU.....YOUR JUST FEELING AXIOUS AND FRETTING FOR NOTHING.YOUVE HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE AND WE"D MISS YOU SO ... PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT LEAVING...IM SEDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS AND HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON................ LUV SUZY

hi duckie,i agree with what everyone else has said on here that we are all here to help eachother and no-one judges you.The good thing about this site is that everyone does care and advice is meant genuinly. xx

why worry what people think thay dont pay your rent or your bills
    iam sure people dont think your bad any way

Smile Re: Want to leave..

Hey duckie!

Come back on chat! You say I make you laugh and it`s good to laugh! You should hear the things I share about myself with people! I don`t care what people think anymore, as long as I`m not hurting anyone.
    You`re just feeling a bit down, that`s cos you`re a duckie!!!! lol

Take care, speak soon!
    xxx

I'm sure we have all felt like that at some point Duckie. I know I have! That's why I keep my anonimity on here with a name like "Smiley?" that's what keeps me safe.

No one on here knows you personally (i shouldn't imagine) so it's a safe place to talk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information