I do have issues over the years with choking on my own saliva at night it wakes me up and while relaxed watching TV. So weird.. past 6 months I do have issues with swallowing saliva air comes back up making a gurgling noise. In June at 3:45 am while I was sleeping my throat closed up and I jumped out of bed from a deep sleep unable to breath.. while myself and 3 cats where freaking out, after seemed forever I was able to start to gasp for air..

This lead me to seeing an allergist to see what my triggers are to avoid them and he did labs and said I have zero allergies.. WHAT????????? He said that throat closing was from panic attack, ahh, never had one of those and while I was sleeping? I do have anxiety issues.. I feel I do have seasonal allergies at least.. anyway he said I have GERD and Anxiety. I can agree with anxiety, but gerd? I rarely have heartburn? I did look up gerd on DR Google and there is something called silent gerd laryngopharyngeal reflux, which pepsin does damage to your pipes you dont know it cuz you dont feel any burning.. on Dr Google I saw Dr Oz did a show in it and I watched the laryngopharyngeal reflux clips he had done.. that is me to a tee!! I was misdiagnosed with allergic asthma and allergies 2010 which I was told now are untrue? Im a mess and trying to treat my silent gerd..

when I swallow saliva I get air coming back up with a muted gurgle I found it I use my asthma inhaler it helps but my allergy Dr said dont use it anymore .. I get fluid in ears/head/sinus all from this silent gerd it was not allergies.. anyone have these issues? I am worried the throat closed as I sleep will happen again SO WORRIED