Thread: kendal mint cake

kendal mint cake

hello there
    out of matter of interest is there any1 from kendal

Hi Bri

I live in Bishop Auckland and visit kendal quite often as it is only an hours drive away and a lovely place to go to.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Hi Bri
    I'm from Kendal, born and bred.

JANE

That was quick reply,s & thanks.
    right i,m bri & 31 yrs old nearly & suffer from intrusive thoughts, i've had my problem 20yrs going onwards, so sal why r you on these sites & jane hello if youse dont mind me asking why are you on this site aswell.
    bri

Hi Bri

I joined a couple of years ago, i was suffering from anxiety that led to depression. My biggest problem was intrustive thoughts you should read my story on the home page, see if that helps you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Hi ya sal how do i get the home page up, i,m a little bit new on the computers, cheers bri

Hi hun at top of posting page click on home and then go one to personal stories, move down from my story and Megs stories and mine is about the 7th one down. I will pm it to you if that helps.

Love Sal xx

Hi ya sal i,ll write 2 you 2morro nite, shift work is a killer, cheers bri

No prbs mate am of to the lakes on sat staying in windermere

Love Sal xx

hi ya sal i red your story just 2 make sure it was yours is your kid called sam!! My worry is horrible thoughts of me punching loosing control against my daughter & work mates its horrible & i just love to b normal 2 b able to relax arond my daughter & w.mates, its a horrible feeling thinking all the time that you mite loose control. Anyway your of 2 windermere whats the ocassion. Have a good 1.
    bri...

Thread Information