Thread: Anxiety, trembling

Anxiety, trembling

Hello all

I am sure that others have written about this same thing but I can't seem to find anything on it so I though I would write in and find out from others if anyone ever has trembling feelings? In the morning when I wake us, I usually feel as if my body is trembling, sometimes it feels so bad that I hold out my hands to see if my hands are shaking and they have always been steady. As the morning goes on, the feeling leaves. Today the feeling has lasted longer. I feel that my body is trembling and again I hold out my hands and they are steady. I am on Paxil CR 25mg for depression and anxiety. Maybe I am feeling this because I am PMSing also. I go through a bad time each month but so far this month it has not been so bad (sorry to talk about this for all the male participants) Paxil CR is suppose to help with PMS and I feel that it is helping me (on the emotional side). I am wondering if maybe I should be off of any anti-depressant and just get an anti-anxiety medication. Lately my problem is anxiety and not depression. I guess I will have to discuss this with my doctor. But if anyone has experienced the same, please let me know, any advise would be greatly appreciated. :(Take care,

Marilu

Hi Marilu

This is very common and especially during pms time. Its gets better as you do.

Whatever you decide about your meds please do not stop them suddenly .

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

hello Marilu,..... fortunatly, being male, i dont have the added problem of the dreaded period, but i have suffered from "tremors" for a long time. It has never been something that has bothered me too much. For me, i found that it was a kind of muscle tension, like when your stressed out. But i did do gentle exercise which helped, but it had to be something i enjoyed doing, so that it took my mind off it. When it comes to your meds, its best to go back to your doctor before making any knee-jerk decisions, good luck

Thread Information